Monday, October 6, 2008

Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry

5-6 boneless chicken breasts
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp. grated ginger
2 tsp olive oil
1 cup water

Mix all ingredients and stir well. Marinate chicken with half the mixture overnight. Refrigerate other half of mixture to use for stir fry. Bake chicken about 40 minutes at 350 degrees. While chicken is cooking make rice. After chicken has cooled, I cut into small pieces. Preheat wok or large skillet with 1 tbs oil, stir fry veggies and chicken together in the remainder of the teriyaki sauce. Serve over rice.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I loved it, and so did my family. I loved it the most though. I love, love, love, veggies. Thanks for the great dinner.

Sue said...

Yummy dinner - I love Teriyaki! I'm so glad you posted receipe. Thanks again.

Becky A said...

this was great. Abby couldn't get enough of it! She ate the left-overs later that night. She has dance on mondays and is bummed that she usually has to leave before she eats as much as she would like to. Your dinners are her favorite. Thanks!